There are many ways you can get involved and fundraise for us.
Take part in one of our forthcoming events
We organise lots of fun and friendly events throughout the year and welcome your support in spreading the word and taking part! See our events calendar for our upcoming events, you can even donate to them right here on our website.
Hold your own event
Whether it’s a sponsored cycle ride, surf or beach BBQ, we welcome all fundraising ideas. We have people run marathons for us, hold a coffee morning with friends or do a Skydive. Get creative and we will support you however we can.
If you are going to take part in one of our events, or organise your own, here are some handy hints and tips:
Create your own online sponsorship page
Why not set up your very own personalised sponsorship page to share with your family and friends on your website and social media profiles? It’s a great way to promote your fundraising and watch your sponsorship grow! You can set-up your own Mind Jersey fundraising page here, and send the link to all your family and friends.
If you would like to create a page or an event on this site, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Shout about it!
- Make sure friends, family and colleagues know you are fundraising and ask them to sponsor you first. They’ll be more likely to give generously and set the trend for other donations!
- Tell people why you have chosen to fundraise for Mind Jersey. People will be more likely to donate if they understand why you’ve chosen to support Mind Jersey
- Send us the details of your event as soon as you can so we can include on our website to help you publicise it. Email your details to email@example.com
Set a target
- Establish an ambitious fundraising goal – setting yourself a target helps you to plan!
Keep it legal
- Make sure your event is legal. If you have any questions about what permissions you might need contact Mind Jersey on 01543 889317.
- Many companies look to match their employees’ fundraising efforts, so find out if your employer does the same.
Shop Online and Raise Money!
Have you heard about easyfundraising yet?
It’s the easiest way to shop online and help raise money for Mind Jersey!
If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, M&S, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, Vodafone, eBay, Boden and Play.com, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
So how does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to easyfundraising for free and use the links to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself!
How much can you raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us. £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There’s over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase
Save money too!
easyfundraising is FREE to use plus you’ll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself. Sign up at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mindjersey and start making a difference…simply by shopping.
Corporate Social Responsibility is an important part of modern business and Mind Jersey are always keen to engage with local companies looking to work with us. We work in as mutually beneficial a way as possible and are happy to discuss how we might be able to help you too. If you’re interested in partnering with Mind Jersey, in sponsoring an event or holding fundraising activities please contact us on 01534 880317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer with us
Volunteer with Mind Jersey
There are lots of great ways you can get involved with Mind Jersey and help us to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Volunteer your time and skills!
- Help us to organise and operate our fundraising events
- Assist in campaigning and raising awareness
- Help us with our marketing and media activities
- Take on some shifts at our Mind Jersey Charity Shop in St Helier
- Help to re-furbish one of our properties
- Become a Peer support volunteer.
If you’d like to talk about volunteering opportunities with Mind Jersey contact us on 01534 880317 or email@example.com.