What is MoodGYM?
MoodGYM is a free, interactive program consisting of five modules, which help you to explore:
- Why you feel the way you do.
- Changing the way you think.
- Knowing what makes you upset.
- Assesrtiveness and interpersonal skills training.
MoodGYM aims to:
- Help you identify and overcome problem emotions.
- Show you how to develop good coping skills for the future so that you can enjoy good mental health.
What will I get from MoodGYM?
We would like to think that by the time you finish MoodGYM you will have:
- An understanding of how emotions arise, and how they might be modified.
- Learned how to modify your thinking so that you are less prone to get upset.
- Picked up a few hints on managing stress.
- Learned a few things about what influences self-esteem.
- Developed a better understanding of relationships and how they might be handled.
- Developed some practical ways to help you cope with difficult events.
If you would like to find out more about MoodGYM, please visit the website here.